Zeolite Brownies (Not a Drink!)
Make it delicious to be healthy! Don’t forget to share your reviews and recipes in the comments!
All the recipes in this blog are made with ZEO Health’s ZEOLITE PURE powdered product. The reason is they have the purest form of zeolite and their product was used in the efficacy study.
I know it’s not a drink, but for kicks here’s a brownie recipe—in case you want something warmer (and less healthy).
Zeolite Brownies (16 servings)
- 8 scoops of ZEOLITE PURE
- ½ cup butter , melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 cup chocolate chips (semisweet, white, butterscotch, peanut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved
- Add sugar and ZEOLITE PURE, mix well
- Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined
- Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix)
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spread in pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER-BAKE or your brownies will come out dry. Adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
10. Cool completely before cutting into squares.