Buttered Apple Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
We all know that warm drinks aren’t as much fun as blender drinks, but they can be just as yummy! Since zeolite won’t dissolve, it is of course easier to mask it in a blended drink than a clear drink, like tea. But that’s where I come in to help you along and give you some ideas.
Typically my recipes have been healthy, very easy, 1-2 servings, no fuss, throw in blender and you’re done. However, hot drinks take a little more time and effort, (not to mention decadent ingredients), but they are well worth it! You will see some time consuming entries, duplicate ingredients, some harder to find ones too, but all contribute to wildly delicious drinks that you can mix your zeolite into. Many of these will make more servings than you can drink at once, but you can save them for later use, or enjoy them with friends. Yay!
As always leave your comments and share your ideas, who knows you may inspire a new post! (That’s a nod to you Julie!)
All the recipes in this blog are made with ZEO Health’s ZEOLITE PURE powdered product. The reason is they have the purist form of zeolite and their product was used in the efficacy study.
Buttered Apple Cider (21 servings)
(21 servings!! Goodness, but wait, here’s the catch—make it all at once and heat it up one cup at a time THEN add your ZEOLITE PURE to it)
- 21 scoops of ZEOLITE PURE
- 1 1/2 cups of softened butter
- 1 ½ cups of light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons of nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons of ground cloves
- Apple Cider
- In a large bowl beat butter, brown sugar, and spices till light and fluffy.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- To serve: Place one scoop of ZEOLITE PURE and one rounded tablespoon of spice butter into a mug and fill with 3/4 cup boiling apple cider; stir to blend