Taking zeolite as a dietary supplement is essential for detoxifying your body of harmful heavy metals and other toxins. It boosts your immune system, helps balance your body’s pH (making an environment where foreign cells can’t thrive) and overall helps with your well-being. Fitting zelote into your daily routine can be a little tricky, it comes in three forms: liquid, capsules and powdered.
If you are looking for a fast, convenient way, liquid products are the way to go. Unfortunately you don’t always get the amount of zeolite you need for it to be effective. Many companies short change you in the amount of zeolite you need. Zetox is the best bang for your buck in terms of grams of zeolite per serving. You can see a great product comparison here.
Capsules are an easy way to get the powdered form into your system. The amount of necessary zeolite in each serving can vary; again, it depends on the manufacturer.
There is no arguing that the powdered form of pure, pharmaceutical-grade zeolite is the most economical with the amount that was proven to be effective and the price per weight. But, this is by far the hardest form to find a way into your daily life.
ZEO Health was the first company to use zeolite as a dietary supplement and has the best proof that it works. There was a study done that proved the effectiveness of zeolite and at what dosage, done with ZEO Health’s ZEOLITE PURE product. They also have the purest form of zeolite on the market. Their process for refining and cleaning it is very extensive and the most advanced in the market.
It seems that the easiest way to get powdered zeolite into your system is to drink it. Smoothies and shakes are a popular way to mask the powder by blending the ingredients. I have compiled a few recipes that make it easier and yummier to include it in your every day diet. Most of these are very healthy options that include either extra fiber, a fruit serving or low-calorie mixes. These are easy to find ingredients that are relatively cheap, so there’s no breaking your budget or wild ingredient goose chases in order to maintain your health.
I chose to use the powdered form made by ZEO Health, ZEOLITE PURE. This is because they are the leading makers of zeolite supplements, have the best reputation and have the zeolite that has been proven effective.
In my recipes, the general rule of thumb is one serving of zeolite for each serving. There really is no limit to what you can put zeolite into. You can cook with it, mixing it into things like tomato sauce, gravy, pancakes, you name it! You just might have to adjust the amount of zeolite to your taste/texture preferences.
I encourage you to experiment, review, comment on the recipes and check back often for more. Post some of your own recipes in the comments, let’s see if we can get enough to make a cookbook. Most of all, enjoy being healthy!
Now- On to the recipes!
Tags: cancer, compare zeolites, detox, detoxification, detoxifier, diarrhea, hang over, hang overs, hangover, hangovers, heavy metals, IBS, immune, immune system, irritable bowel syndrome, liquid zeolite, pH, powder zeolite, radiation, radiation removal, toxins, zeo health, zeolite, zeolite drink, zeolite products, zeopure, zetox
- Smiply Yogurt Smoothie for Thyroid Function
- Skinny Health Smoothie for Healthy Skin- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Creamy Citrus Dream Shake for Sinus Pressure- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Milkshake for PMS- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Berry Pina Colada for Balanced pH- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- The Grape Shake for Memory Loss- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Pear and Prune Smoothie for Liver Function- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Apple Cranberry Smoothie for Kidney Function- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Berry Green Tea for Immune System Function- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Berry Peach Smoothie for Heart Disease and High Cholesterol- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Melon Apricot Mango Smoothie for Headaches- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Anti-Fungal Fruit Blend for Fungus- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Cantaloupe-Apple Smoothie for Diarrhea-Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie for Depression- Zeolite Targeted Belnds
- Orangey Cantaloupe Smoothie for Cancer- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Fruity Milkshake for High Blood Pressure- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Blended Papaya Yogurt for Bloating- ZeoliteTargeted Blends
- Tropical Getaway for Arthritis- ZeoliteTargeted Blends
- Orange Strawberry Slushy for Allergies- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Simple Vanilla Shake for Acid Reflex- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Sugar-Free Russian Tea- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Lemon Tea- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Warm Eggnog- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Healthy Eggnog- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Zeolite Brownies (Not a Drink!)
- Peppermint Mocha Coffee- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Cinnamon Mocha Coffee- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Creamy Cinnamon Coffee- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Brown Sugar Coffee
- White Hot Chocolate- Holy Hot Drink, Batman!
- Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Minty Cocoa- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Almond Cocoa– Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Punchy Spiced Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Caramel Apple Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Buttered Apple Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Tropical Berry-Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Pine-A-Berry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Oh So Blue!- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Mixed Berry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Chocolate Berry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Chocolate Berry Shake- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- ZEO Health’s Zeolite Pure in the UK
- Berry Summery Shake- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Berry, Peachy Banana- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Super Simple Rasberry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Berry, Berry Bonanza- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Berry Blast- Berry Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Very Vanilla Smoothie Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Stawberry Banana Shake Zeolite Drink Recipe
Yes, I am using this amazing zeolite since 2005 with outstanding results for many ailments of humans, pets and plants.
Have you tried any recipes on this site? Or do you have any that you can share?
I love to hear how others use this product. The creativity of others it inspires me!