Berry, Berry Bonanza- Zeolite Drink Recipe
Posted by ZeoliteMixer on September 1, 2012 in Zeolite, Zeolite Drinks | ∞
Nice and simple, not to mention delicious! Don’t forget to share your recipes and reviews in the comments.
All the recipes in this blog are made with ZEO Health’s ZEOLITE PURE powdered product. The reason is they have the purist form of zeolite and their product was used in the efficacy study.
Berry, Berry Bonanza (2 servings)
- 2 scoops of ZEOLITE PURE
- 1 cup berry punch
- 1/2 cup berry yogurt
- 1 cup berries (frozen mixed)
Place all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth.
... other posts by ZeoliteMixer
Tags: cancer, compare zeolites, detox, detoxification, detoxifier, diarrhea, hang over, hang overs, hangover, hangovers, heavy metals, IBS, immune, immune system, irritable bowel syndrome, liquid zeolite, pH, powder zeolite, radiation, radiation removal, toxins, zeo health, zeolite, zeolite drink, zeolite products, zeopure, zetox
- Smiply Yogurt Smoothie for Thyroid Function
- Skinny Health Smoothie for Healthy Skin- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Creamy Citrus Dream Shake for Sinus Pressure- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Milkshake for PMS- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Berry Pina Colada for Balanced pH- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- The Grape Shake for Memory Loss- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Pear and Prune Smoothie for Liver Function- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Apple Cranberry Smoothie for Kidney Function- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Berry Green Tea for Immune System Function- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Berry Peach Smoothie for Heart Disease and High Cholesterol- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Melon Apricot Mango Smoothie for Headaches- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Anti-Fungal Fruit Blend for Fungus- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Cantaloupe-Apple Smoothie for Diarrhea-Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie for Depression- Zeolite Targeted Belnds
- Orangey Cantaloupe Smoothie for Cancer- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Fruity Milkshake for High Blood Pressure- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Blended Papaya Yogurt for Bloating- ZeoliteTargeted Blends
- Tropical Getaway for Arthritis- ZeoliteTargeted Blends
- Orange Strawberry Slushy for Allergies- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Simple Vanilla Shake for Acid Reflex- Zeolite Targeted Blends
- Sugar-Free Russian Tea- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Lemon Tea- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Warm Eggnog- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Healthy Eggnog- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Zeolite Brownies (Not a Drink!)
- Peppermint Mocha Coffee- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Cinnamon Mocha Coffee- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Creamy Cinnamon Coffee- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Brown Sugar Coffee
- White Hot Chocolate- Holy Hot Drink, Batman!
- Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Minty Cocoa- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Almond Cocoa– Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Punchy Spiced Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Caramel Apple Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Buttered Apple Cider- Holy Hot Zeolite, Batman!
- Tropical Berry-Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Pine-A-Berry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Oh So Blue!- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Mixed Berry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Chocolate Berry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Chocolate Berry Shake- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- ZEO Health’s Zeolite Pure in the UK
- Berry Summery Shake- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Berry, Peachy Banana- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Super Simple Rasberry- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Berry, Berry Bonanza- Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Berry Blast- Berry Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Very Vanilla Smoothie Zeolite Drink Recipe
- Stawberry Banana Shake Zeolite Drink Recipe
I loved the Chocolate berry recipe! But I used really sugar instead of a sugar subsitute.
I have a question for you, just wonderning if you knew. Can you mix zeolite hot liquids? Like tea and hot chocolate? (I can never get enough chocolate!)
Of course you can mix it with hot drinks! Since the zeolite doesn’t dissolve it won’t matter if the drink is cold or hot. You can learn more about the structure of it here or for a more entertaining read click here.
You’ve just inspired me to make a hot drinks post. Thanks! 🙂
Check back soon!
Thanks for the info! I’m going to make a zeolite hot chocolate tonight, especially since it has gotten a bit cold again! I’m looking forward to your hot drink recipe!
I have another question, I noticed that many of your recipes require up to 4 scoops of zeolite powder. I usually only use one scoop a day. Could taking too much zeolite be bad for you? Is there a limit to how much can be ingested within a day?
Looking forward to your response!
The amount of zeolite in each recipe I provide is proportional to how many servings it yields. I’m not saying you need to drink the whole blender full at once, but if you have others in your house that are taking it daily too you can share. Or you can just half or quarter the recipe to fit your individual needs.
As for taking too much, there is no such thing, believe it or not. I know of a toxicology report that was done on ZEOLITE PURE, that followed FDA guidelines. Unfortunately I don’t have a link to it, but it showed that it was safe for someone to essentially eat a whole container (400g) in –get this– one sitting and have no toxic or adverse side effects! However, if you do take more than is recommended, you won’t be adding to the benefits and then you are basically throwing away money.
Let me know how the hot chocolate goes, I’m curious 🙂
Thanks for all the info! It’s great to know that no matter how much zeolite you have, nothing bad can happen to you!
Btw, the hot chocolate was great! Didn’t take the zeolite at all, and I think the zeolite helps makes it more creamy.
But now that the weather has been so nice, I think I’m going to have to make more of your frosty zeolite shakes!