We all know that warm drinks aren’t as much fun as blender drinks, but they can be just as yummy! Since zeolite won’t dissolve, it is of course easier to mask it in a blended drink than a clear drink, like tea. But that’s where I come in to help you along and give you some ideas.
Typically my recipes have been healthy, very easy, 1-2 servings, no fuss, throw in blender and you’re done. However, hot drinks take a little more time and effort, (not to mention decadent ingredients), but they are well worth it! You will see some time consuming entries, duplicate ingredients, some harder to find ones too, but all contribute to wildly delicious drinks that you can mix your zeolite into. Many of these will make more servings than you can drink at once, but you can save them for later use, or enjoy them with friends. Yay!
As always leave your comments and share your ideas, who knows you may inspire a new post! (That’s a nod to you Julie!)
Caramel Apple Cider (1 serving)
- 1 scoop of ZEOLITE PURE
- 1 cup of apple cider (boiled)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon syrup (like Torani)
- 1 tablespoon of Caramel syrup (plus enough for a drizzle topping)
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Boil Apple Cider
- Place ZEOLITE PURE, cinnamon syrup and caramel syrup in mug, add cider and stir
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle caramel and sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon