Make it delicious to be healthy! Don’t forget to share your reviews and recipes in the comments!
I know it’s not a drink, but for kicks here’s a brownie recipe—in case you want something warmer (and less healthy).
Zeolite Brownies (16 servings)
- 8 scoops of ZEOLITE PURE
- ½ cup butter , melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 cup chocolate chips (semisweet, white, butterscotch, peanut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved
- Add sugar and ZEOLITE PURE, mix well
- Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined
- Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix)
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spread in pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER-BAKE or your brownies will come out dry. Adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
10. Cool completely before cutting into squares.