We all know that warm drinks aren’t as much fun as blender drinks, but they can be just as yummy! Since zeolite won’t dissolve, it is of course easier to mask it in a blended drink than a clear drink, like tea. But that’s where I come in to help you along and give you some ideas.
Typically my recipes have been healthy, very easy, 1-2 servings, no fuss, throw in blender and you’re done. However, hot drinks take a little more time and effort, (not to mention decadent ingredients), but they are well worth it! You will see some time consuming entries, duplicate ingredients, some harder to find ones too, but all contribute to wildly delicious drinks that you can mix your zeolite into. Many of these will make more servings than you can drink at once, but you can save them for later use, or enjoy them with friends. Yay!
As always leave your comments and share your ideas, who knows you may inspire a new post! (That’s a nod to you Julie!)
Sugar-Free Russian Tea (48 servings)
And you thought 21 servings was a lot! But remember, these can be saved for a while and enjoyed later.
- 48 scoops of ZEOLITE PURE
- 4-1/2 teaspoons of sugar-free orange drink mix
- 3-1/2 teaspoons of sugar-free lemonade drink mix
- 16 teaspoons of a sugar substitute (like Splenda or Truvia)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
- To prepare: Combine all ingredients except ZEOLITE PURE; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container
- To serve: add 1 scoop of ZEOLITE PURE and 1/4 teaspoon of mix to a mug
- Stir in 3/4 cup of hot water